Thursday, September 13, 2007

IdeaFestival - Louisville KY

Well, I have been volunteering at the idea festival and was working there this morning. First, it is difficult to finding parking downtown and realize the value at working at companies that have free parking lots!

I thought the crowd was pretty good for a weekday morning. My time was spent getting people badges and tickets they had signed up for. The Lexmark representative was having a quite a few issues getting the wireless printer to work at the Geek Squad exhibit and I was very tempted to go help them out. It looks like they eventually got it working.

I got see several film crews making reports and WFPL (89.3) did a live airing of the State of Affairs show. That was neat to watch the small crew of 5 people put on that show.

Did not get to go to any presentations but there appeared to be quite a few people going.

Find out more information check out: http://www.ideafestival.com/

No comments: